Sun Chips Nutrition Facts and Diet Info.
Sun Chips (officially written as SunChips) is a brand of rippled, fried, multigrain chips. It was launched in 1991 and produced by Frito-Lay.
Sun Chips Nutrition Facts
Whole Corn, Whole Wheat, Brown Rice Flour, Sunflower and/or Canola Oil, Whole Oat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavor, and Maltodextrin (Made From Corn).
Contains Wheat Ingredients.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 140 Calories of SunChips Original Multigrain Snacks?
FAQs: Sun Chips and Sun Chips Nutrition Facts
01. Where are SunChips made?
Ans: The Modesto plant is one of seven Frito-Lay plants across the country. SunChips snacks are producing here.
02. Is there MSG in Sun Chips?
Ans: U.S. Products No Added MSG (Monosodium Glutamate).
03. Are Sun Chips junk food?
Ans: Regrettably “NO.” Though Sun Chips is healthier than some of their salty snack brethren.
04. Are Sun Chips good for the heart?
Ans: The nutrition facts of Sun Chips inform us of the amount of fat content (6 grams). A one-ounce serving of these chips has 30 percent less fat than “regular potato chips.”
They are free from artificial flavors and preservatives. According to the company, they are heart-healthy.
05. What is the healthiest chips to eat?
Ans: Eight of the best healthy, low-calorie chips.
- Kettle Brand Olive Oil Baked Potato Chips.
- Pringles Reduced Fat Original.
- Vege Chips.
- Lay’s Oven Baked Original Potato Chips.
- Sunchips Original Multigrain Snacks.
- Simply 7 Chips.
- Garden of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
06. What are the most unhealthy chips?
Ans: The 15 Unhealthiest Chips are
- Kettle Brand Spicy Queso Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
- Pringles Baconator Chips.
- Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks.
- Pringles Wavy Applewood Smoked Cheddar Chips.
- Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings.
- Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Chips.
- Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips.
- Tostitos Strips Tortilla Chips.
- Fritos Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chip.
- Fritos Flavor Twists Honey Barbecue Flavor Corn Snacks
- Snyder’s of Hanover Real Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Pieces
- Ruffles Double Crunch Zesty Cheddar Flavored Potato Chips
- Snyder’s of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Flavored Sourdough Pretzel Pieces
- Santitas Yellow Corn Tortilla Triangles
- Kettle Brand Buffalo Bleu Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
07. Which SunChips is vegan?
Ans: At present, the original is the only SunChips variety appropriate for vegan consumption.
The ingredients include Whole corn. Sunflower and/or canola oil.
08. What are the disadvantages of eating chips?
Ans: Horrible Side Effects of Eating Potato Chips, According to Science
- Consumption of too many chips can raise your blood pressure.
- You could develop cancer.
- It can increase the chances of heart disease.
- It can increase the risk of stroke.
- There is also the risk of infertility.
- It can cause intense weight gain.
- They have been linked to depression.