Kit Kat Nutrition Facts, Nutritional Information, Diet Info
Kit Kat is a chocolate-coated wafer biscuit bar. Each bar consists of fingers composed of three layers of the wafer. It has covered in an outer layer of chocolate. Each finger can be snapped from the bar individually. Bars typically have 2 or 4 fingers. Larger Kit Kat Chunky bars are also becoming popular now. These chocolates serve as tasty snacks. Kit Kat is also used in a variety of desserts like cakes, pastries, and milkshakes, etc.
Kit Kat Nutrition Facts
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 210 Calories of Kit Kat Milk Chocolate Wafer Bar?
Kit Kat Ingredients
- Wheat Flour
- Skim Milk
- Cocoa Butter
- Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil)
- Milk Fat
- Contains 2% or Less of:
- Baking Soda
- Contains: Soy, Wheat, Milk
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes Peanuts
Kit Kat Features and Benefits
- Four fingers of signature KIT KAT wafer enrobed in a smooth milk chocolate coating.
- Company purchase 100% ‘Sustainably Sourced Cocoa’ that certified by UTZ, as a part of the ‘NESTLÉ COCOA PLAN’.
- We work with UTZ and farmers to improve the quality of their products and strengthen their communities
- Kit Kat proudly prepared in Canada.
- It has been made with natural flavors since 2011
- Company support Kids Help Phone! NESTLÉ Canada has raised more than $10.5 million in support of Kids Help Phone over the last 30 years.
How to Store
You should always store Kit Kat chocolates with the wrapper or in an airtight container. Storing the Kit Kat in the refrigerator or in a cool and shady place away from direct sunlight.
Health Benefits of Kit Kat
Kit Kat chocolates are a quick and good source of carbohydrates. It helps ward off hunger.
Since Kit Kat has layers of milky chocolate. It is high in calories and sugar content. So Kit Kat should be eaten in moderation. Otherwise, it may cause dental caries.
Why is Kit Kat BAD?
Kit Kat Tastes Good but Harmful for Health
Kit Kat is one of the renowned chocolate wafers in the world. But fans of this chocolate do not know that it contains animal fat. Absolutely, it contains NON-FAT that is beef and pig fat in the chocolate.
Kit Kat looks good and tastes good. But it also contains harmful ingredients which are hidden from the label as well as consumers. It is bad for our health if we habitually eat it because of its chemical.
01. What is UTZ?
Ans: UTZ Certified stands for sustainable farming and better opportunities for farmers, their families, and also our planet.
The UTZ program permits farmers to learn healthier farming methods, improve working conditions and take better care of their children and the environment.
Hope this Kit Kat Nutrition Facts article will help you. Please share your valuable comments in comment box.