Takis Nutrition Facts and Diet info
Takis chips are rolled corn tortilla chips known for their spicy, intense taste. They are available in several flavors, including Nitro, Fuego, Blue Heat, and Crunchy Fajitas.
Takis Nutrition Facts
Corn Flour (Processed With Lime). Vegetable Oil (Palm And/or Soybean And/or Canola Oil). Seasoning [Salt, Maltodextrin. Sugar. Citric Acid. Monosodium Glutamate. Onion Powder. Hydrolyzed Soy Protein. Yeast Extract. Yellow 6 Lake. Red 40 Lake. Natural And Artificial Flavors. Soybean Oil. Sodium Bicarbonate. Chili Pepper (Chile). Disodium Guanylate. Disodium Inosinate. TBHQ (Antioxidant)].
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 140 Calories of Barcel Takis, Tortilla Chips, Fuego?
- Takis are high in calories, fat, carbs, and sodium but lack important vitamins and minerals.
- Takis are high in sodium. So, consuming high amounts of sodium may increase blood pressure levels. It also has a link with a higher risk of stomach cancer.
- Takis chips are highly processed. Increased consumption of processed foods can increase higher risk of obesity. It also increases many chronic health conditions.
- Spicy foods like Takis chips may contribute to gastritis and trigger digestive symptoms. It may cause among people with
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) or
- IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome).
- Although Takis is not healthy. So, we should enjoy them in moderation as part of a nutritious, well-rounded diet.
FAQs: Takis Chips and Takis Nutrition Facts
01. Is it safe to eat Takis?
Ans: Takis will not cause ulcers in children. Takis are safe to consume in moderation.
“ Takis ingredients fully comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, and all of the ingredients in each flavor are avaiable in list in detail on the label. Always check the serving size before snacking,“ Buchanan Public Relations said – 2018.
02. Can u die from eating Takis?
Ans: This will not kill you but it can make you unhappy. Also, one serving of Takis is only 13 pieces but has 420 mg of salt. Adults shouldn’t eat more than 1500 mg per day. So, those few Takis already use up almost 1/3 of your daily allowance. High salt levels raise your blood pressure.
03. What tastes good with Takis?
Ans: Here are some ways that you can incorporate Takis into recipes for a fresh, flavorful twist.
- Taki Nachos.
- Takis Grilled Cheese.
- Taki Mac n’Cheese.
- Taki Chicken Wings.
04. Can Takis make your poop red?
Ans: It can turn the stools of people if you eat large quantities of red or orange. Because the spicy snack contains a lot of red food dye. Parents and kids may assume that it is a sign of blood in the stool. As a result, they are leading to a panicked trip to the hospital.