Totino’s Pizza Nutrition Facts- Cheese Party Pizza, Ingredients, Direction
Totino’s Cheese Pizza Ingredients
Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, ferrous sulfate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Imitation Mozzarella Cheese (water, palm oil, rennet casein, soybean oil, modified potato starch, potato starch, sodium aluminum phosphate, potassium chloride, vital wheat gluten, salt, citric acid, potassium sorbate [preservative], sodium phosphate, sodium citrate, titanium dioxide [artificial color], maltodextrin, magnesium oxide, canola oil, zinc oxide, riboflavin, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12), Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Vegetable Oil (soybean and/or canola oil), Rehydrated Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese (water, cheese cultures, skim milk, enzymes, salt, citric acid, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin BD. Contains less than 2% of: Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Dry Yeast, Defatted Soy Flour, Dextrose, Spice, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda, Beet Powder, Rehydrated Enzyme Modified Cheese (water, milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Monostearate, TBHQ (preservative), Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavor.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 320 KCal?
Totino’s Cheese Pizza Cooking Instructions
- Heat your oven to 450°F.
FOR CRISPER CRUST
- At first Place your pizza directly on middle of oven rack.
- Secondly, Bake pizza 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese of pizza is melted.
FOR SOFTER CRUST
- At first, you have to Place your pizza on baking sheet.
- Then Bake pizza13 to 15 minutes or until cheese on pizza is melted.
- At first Heat your oven to 450°F.
- Then Place your pizza on toaster oven tray. Remember; do not try to bake directly on toaster oven rack.
- Then, Bake it 14 to 15 minutes or until cheese on the pizza is melted.
Hope this article ‘Totino’s Pizza Nutrition Facts’ will help you to understand the nutrition value of pizza.