Yogurtland Nutrition Facts, Yogurtland ingredients, How many calories in yogurt land.
Yogurt land is the self-serve frozen yogurt and ice cream. It is an American international franchise chain of frozen yogurt restaurants. Its headquartered in Irvine, California, United States.
Yogurt Land Nutrition Facts
Water, Sugar, Pasteurized and Cultured Skim Milk, Dextrose, Stabilizer & Emulsifier (Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan gum, Carrageenan), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin.
How long would it take to burn off 120 KCal?
Health Benefits of Yogurtland Yogurt
Is Yogurtland healthy?
- Yogurtland can help build a healthy gut, lower blood pressure, and improve your immune system
- It helps to make your body defense against germs.
- Yogurtland yogurt is a good source of bone-building calcium.
- Yogurtland can offer protection for bones and teeth and help prevent digestive problems.
- It can be a useful source of protein on a weight-loss diet.
- Consuming Yogurtland may help protect against type 2 diabetes.
FAQs: Yogurtland Nutrition Facts
Q: Does Yogurtland have sugar-free yogurt?
Ans: Yogurtland set no sugar added flavor on their menu.
Q: Does Yogurtland have probiotics?
Ans: Yogurtland yogurt is stimulated with vitamins C and vitamin D, along with six different probiotics and active cultures. As a result, Yogurtland is not only a delicious treat but also a healthy and refreshing one also.
Q: Is frozen Yogurtland yogurt good for weight loss?
Ans: Yes. Consuming Yogurtland yogurt means a significant decrease in fat and calories. A half-cup serving of frozen yogurt will normally average 100 to 140 calories and zero to 3 grams of fat (a very practical sweet treat for any healthy diet).
Q: Is Yogurtland yogurt Keto friendly?
Ans: Yogurtland yogurt is a portion of healthy, high-protein food. They contain some carbs. They can be included in a ketogenic lifestyle in moderation. A half-cup (105 grams) of Yogurtland yogurt provides 4 grams of carbs and 9 grams of protein.