In this prescription, I will explain the pharmacy of GOD, why we should take natural medicine?. Before making a human, Our GOD created and provided what we would need before we were born. These are best, healthy, and more powerful when you eat raw. This is called the pharmacy of God.
A sliced Carrot seems like the human eye pupil, iris and radiating lines look like a human eye. YES, science now shows that greatly enhances blood flow to the performance of the eyes. It contains very little protein and fat.
The nutrition profile (1)
Help Prevent Cancer.
Promote Eye Health.
Suppose you or your child struggling with poor eyesight then carrots to the rescue. We know vitamin A is essential for good vision. It contains vitamin A that offers the nutrient in abundance. It is rich in lycopene; lutein assists in maintaining good eyesight, night vision. (4)
Enhance Hair Growth.
It is a powerhouse of vitamins A and C, potassium, carotenoids. All of which aid in growing healthy hair.
Promote Skin Health.
It is rich in carotenoids that can improve complexion and one’s total appearance. Vitamin A in carrots reduces oily skin, promotes elastic, firm, and healthy skin.
Be careful about over-consuming carrots or other foods that enriched in carotenoids. It can result in your skin appear yellow or orange (carotenosis). (5)
Protect Your Teeth
Chewing carrot acts as a natural toothbrush. It contains plaque-fighting keratin and vitamin A that support strengthens delicate tooth enamel.
Regulate Blood Pressure
A study claimed that carrot’s juice assists in reducing systolic blood pressure at a minimum of 5%. (6)
Carrots also contain vitamin C that contributes to strengthening the immune system. (7)
Aid Diabetes Treatment
Carrots help maintain a balanced diet and a healthy weight that reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. Vitamin A of carrots also lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes. (8)
A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All research proves that tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.
Tomatoes contain lycopene used to prevent cancer of the breast, bladder, colon, cervix, rectum, stomach, ovaries, lung, pancreas, and prostate. It is also used to prevent diabetes—diseases of the heart and blood vessels (called cardiovascular disease), cataracts, and asthma.
Some people use it to treat high blood pressure, common cold, chills, osteoarthritis, and digestive disorders.
US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Purdue University researchers are developing a unique type of tomato. It contains more than twice as much lycopene and has a longer shelf life than currently available tomatoes.
Be Aware: Tomato leaf is UNSAFE. If anyone takes tomato leaf in large amounts, it can cause poisoning. What are the symptoms of poisoning? It includes- severe mouth and throat irritation, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, dizziness, mild spasms, and death in severe cases.
blood cell. Recent research shows that grapes are a profound heart and blood vitalizing food. Extracts from grape leaves and grape seeds are usually used for poor circulation, causing the legs to swell.
Grape products are commonly used for diseases of the heart and blood vessels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol.
- Grape contains flavonoids.
- Lower the levels of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs, or “bad cholesterol”).
- Relax blood vessels.
- Antioxidants in grape reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Grape leaves reduce inflammation and have astringent effects.
- Leaves of Grape seems to be able to pull tissue together.
- Stop bleeding and diarrhea.
A single Walnut looks like a brain, a right and left hemisphere, upper and lower cerebrums. Even wrinkles or folds are of the nut seem like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help to develop over three dozen neurotransmitters for our brain function.
Walnuts are an excellent source of or have higher antioxidant activity and much healthier omega-three fats that can help fight oxidative damage in your body together with loss due to “BAD” LDL cholesterol, which encourages atherosclerosis.
It helps to reduced inflammation and improved heart disease risk factors.
Walnuts are a very excellent source of the plant form of omega-3 fat, which may help diminish heart disease risk.
Walnuts consist of polyphenols, which may reduce your risk of breast, prostate, and colorectal cancers. It helps you control appetite and hunger, type 2 diabetes, and reduce your risk of the disease, since the nut may help manage your overweight.
Researchers suggest that eating 1 ounce (28 grams) of any nuts daily. Including walnuts may help improve blood pressure. It contains nutrients that may help protect your brain from damaging inflammation and support proper brain function.
Therefore, Walnuts is so easy to add to your daily diet since it is widely available in stores and a great addition to countless dishes.
05. Kidney Beans
Kidney Beans almost look exactly like the human kidney. So they heal and help to maintain your kidney function.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Good for diabetics.
- Improves memory.
- Boosts energy.
- Anti-oxidative properties.
- A powerhouse of proteins.
- Natural detoxifier.
- Prevents hypertension.
- It helps in weight loss.
- Relieves constipation.
- Boosts immunity.
- It has anti-aging properties.
- Cleanses stomach.
- It improves heart health.
- Strengthens the bones.
- Help reduce migraines.
- Helps in tissue repair.
- Relieve rheumatoid arthritis.
- Relieve asthma.
06. Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and More
These look just like our bones. These foods specifically make our bone strength. However, bones are 23% sodium, and amazingly, these foods are also 23% sodium. If you do not have enough sodium in your diet, it pulls it from bones and makes them weak. These foods refill the skeletal needs of your body.
07. Eggplant, Avocadoes, and Pears
These fruit target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female. Look carefully; they look just like these organs. Moreover, today’s research shows that when a woman eats one avocado per week. It helps to balances her hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers.
Figs are full of tiny seeds and hang in twos when they fully matured. It helps to increase the motility of male sperm. It also increases the numbers of Sperm cells to overcome male sterility.
Fig is mentioned in the Holy Quran. Figs are a healing fruit. The health benefits of eating figs are amazing. They are helpful for bronchitis, asthma, constipation, piles, diabetes, heart disease, anemia, lowering cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
Figs are one of the richest plants in the world that sources of a variety of vitamins and minerals. including:
- Vitamin A, B, C, K.
09. Grapefruits, Oranges.
These look just like the mammary glands of the female. They help the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of chests.
- Grapefruit is low in calories and provides a significant amount of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Grapefruit benefits your immune system, as it contains several vitamins and minerals known for its role in preventing infection.
- Grapefruits contain fiber that helps with appetite control by promoting fullness.
- Grapefruit is a weight loss-friendly food. Eating grapefruit before meals will helpful for weight loss. Its fiber and water can support fullness and cut calorie intake.
- Prevent Insulin Resistance and Diabetes.
- Consuming grapefruit is thought to improve heart health by reducing risk factors for heart disease, such as high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Grapefruit contains numerous types of antioxidants. It helps to prevent the development of some chronic conditions—for example, heart disease and cancer.
- Consuming grapefruit will reduce your risk of developing kidney stones because it contains the citric acid that helps reduce the formation of calcium oxalate kidney stones.
Here are some ways you can enjoy grapefruit:
- Snack on grapefruit slices.
- Eat grapefruit as a substitute for unhealthy dessert foods.
- Try this as salad, which combines grapefruit with kale and avocado.
- Blend it into this smoothie with other healthy fruits and veggies.
- Include this fruit in a healthy breakfast parfait like in this recipe.
Onions look like body cells. The present research shows that onions help to clear waste materials from all the body cells. Even they produce tears that help to wash the epithelial layers of your eyes.
A study of 2019 in the Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology compared 833 people with colorectal cancer. They found that those people did not have the disease. The researchers also found that the risk of colorectal cancer was 79% lower in those who often consumed allium vegetables—for example, onions.
A 2019 review found that quercetin, a compound in onion skin, lower blood pressure. Onion contains such type of chemicals that help to-
- Reduce swelling (inflammation).
- Diminish lung tightness in people with asthma.
- Cut cholesterol and sugar levels in the blood.
11. Sweet Potato
The pancreas is the organ of the human body. Sweet Potatoes seem to look like the pancreas and truly balance the glycemic index of people with diabetes.
- Sweet potatoes help prevent Vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is essential in maintaining our body fight off infections and remains resistant to any further diseases.
- Sweet potatoes can also help manage diabetes. It contains essential fibers, magnesium that is serious in the prevention and management of diabetes.
- Sweet potatoes can help manage stress levels. It is an essential source of magnesium. The deficiency of magnesium has been reported to be linked with a higher risk of stress, depression, and anxiety.
- It contains anti-inflammatory activity.
- Help to protect/prevent/manage cancer.
- Sweet potatoes can help guard against ulcers.
- It can help to minimize the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Improve your hair and skin.
- Sweet potatoes are good for digestion.
- This potato can help in regulating blood pressure.
- Boost fertility.
- Improve our vision.
- Help in weight management.
- Sweet potatoes are memory-enhancing foods.
12. Olives and Olive Oil
Olives are high in vitamin E and assist our health and function of the ovaries.
Olive oil is another excellent food for taking care of your skin and hair. Taking a small drink of it is known to help boost your hair growth.
Vitamin D and E contents found in olive oil that can help moisturize dry skin. It can also help prevent skin cancer. The antioxidant in it counters the oxidation of sun rays.
Studies also show that in the Mediterranean area where drinking olive oil is common, only three in every 100,000 residents get skin cancer.
It is used to prevent
- Heart attack and stroke (cardiovascular disease).
- Breast cancer.
- Colorectal cancer.
- Ovarian cancer.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, and
Some people use to treat
- High cholesterol.
- High blood pressure.
- Blood vessel problems.
- Associated with diabetes, and
- Pain including arthritis, ear infections, and gallbladder disease.
Olive oil is applied to the
- Skin (used topically) for earwax.
- Ringing ears (tinnitus).
- Pain in the ears.
- Lice, wounds.
- Minor burns.
- Stretch marks due to pregnancy.
- Jock itch.
According to the National Dairy Council, milk is enriched with nine (9) essential nutrients that benefit our health:
- Calcium: Help to builds healthy bones and teeth; maintains bone mass.
- Protein: Works as a source of energy; builds or repairs muscle tissue.
- Potassium: Helps to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Phosphorus: Helps strengthen bones and produce energy.
- Vitamin D: Helps maintain bones.
- Vit B12: Maintains your red blood cells healthy and nerve tissue.
- Vitamin A: Maintains your immune system strong; helps maintain normal your vision and skin.
- Riboflavin (B2): Assist to converts food into energy.
- Niacin: Metabolizes sugars and fatty acids.
“Honey is a remedy for every illness and the Quran is a remedy for all illness of the mind, therefore I recommend to you both remedies, the Quran and honey.” Source: Bukhari.
Mix honey with hot water is considered to be the best remedy for diarrhea. It is the drink of drinks, food of foods, and drug of drugs. It is used for creating appetite, hair conditioner, strengthening the stomach, as a meat preservative, eye salve, and mouthwash, eliminating phlegm.
Honey is used for
- High levels of cholesterol.
- Painful periods.
- Asthma, and
- Honey is used as a nasal spray for sinus problems and hay fever.
- Ulcers in the mouth caused by cancer treatment, and
- Stomach ulcers caused by infection with Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacteria.
- It can be used orally to reduce the wound healing and pain of tonsils.
- Honey can apply directly to the skin for acne, dry eyes, burns, wound healing, diabetic, foot ulcers, gangrene, and many other uses.
- It is applied to the vagina to improve/recover fertility.
- Honey is used (in manufacturing) as a fragrance and a moisturizer in soaps and cosmetics.
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said that mushroom is a good cure for eyes. (Bukhari).
- According to a 2017 Penn State study. Mushrooms may help keep you young.
- Penn State researchers say. Mushrooms can protect your brain as you age.
- 2019 study. Mushrooms may boost your memory.
- It can assist in strengthening your bones. Mushrooms can help your heart health.
- Mushrooms contain antioxidant content that may help prevent lung, breast, prostate, and other types of cancer, according to the National Cancer Institute.
- Dietary fibers help to manage a number of health conditions, including type 2 diabetes.
- A 2018 review of meta-analyses concluded. It showed that the people who eat a lot of fiber may have a lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Fiber, potassium, and vitamin C in mushrooms contribute to cardiovascular health.
- To boost fetal health, many women take folic acid, or folate, supplements during pregnancy.
Dates, whether it is fresh or dried, contain different types of antioxidants. Moreover, Fresh dates contain carotenoids and anthocyanidins. On the other side, dried dates contain polyphenols. They are just like green tea.
Five to six dates provide about 80 milligrams of magnesium, an essential mineral that helps dilate blood vessels. The present research shows that supplementing with 380 milligrams of magnesium can reduce our blood pressure. However, be careful of taking such a large dose all at once because it often causes diarrhea. (9)
A single little date contains over two milligrams of choline, a vitamin B. These are a part of acetylcholine, the memory neurotransmitter. We know that higher choline intake is associated with our better memory and learning. (10)
One dried date provides about 150 milligrams of potassium. Scientist now believes that high potassium reduces the amount of calcium excreted through kidney and protects bone mass.
It may help to reduce blood pressure due to the high potassium of Honeydew Melon.
Honeydew melon contains several nutrients, including vitamin K, Magnesium, and folate. So these are vital for repairing and maintain healthy bones.
Habitually eating honeydew melon will help to lower the risk of diabetes.
Honeydew melon is rich in vitamin C that may protect your skin from sun damage and supports proper immune function.
Following are the benefits of pomegranate:
- Protects us from free radicals.
- It thins your blood.
- Prevention of atherosclerosis.
- It acts as an oxygen mask.
- It prevents arthritis.
- Fights erectile dysfunction.
- Fights heart disease and prostate cancer.
- Improves memory.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It helps indigestion.
- Boosts immunity.
- Lowers stress levels.
- Prevent plaque formation.
“Organic products are the best from nature, and the best for nature.These products take into consideration not just production but environmental sustainability as well.”Dr. Bruengel
There are many benefits of taking organic food. These include higher levels of antioxidants as well as less or absence of harmful chemicals.
An unusually significant feature of organic produce is that it contains fewer or NO Pesticides at all. It is essential for children.
Organic foods are a better choice for our environment as well. Practices of organic farming, help to reduce pollution in the air, water, and soil. It also helps protect water, uses less energy, and reduce soil erosion.
READ ALSO: Why You Should Eat More Nuts Every day.