Twix Nutrition Facts, Ingredients, Calories, carbs, fat, sodium, Health benefits.
Twix is a caramel shortbread chocolate bar. Mars, Inc. is the producer of Twix. It is consisting of a biscuit applied with other confectionery toppings and coatings. Twix are packaged with one, two, or four bars in a wrapper. The new slogan for Twix is “Try both“.
Twix Nutrition Facts
Twix Bar Ingredients
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Lactose, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Less Than 2%—Salt, Soy Lecithin, Modified Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Cocoa Powder, Artificial Flavor.
ALLERGENS: Milk, Wheat, Soybeans, Gluten, Alcohol.
How long would it take to burn off 290 KCal?
Health Benefits of Twix Chocolate Bar
- People who eat Twix candy live longer.
- Chewing Twix will improve your mental health.
- Twix chocolate (maybe) decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Twix candy helps create new blood vessels in our bodies.
- The smell of Twix chocolate may increase theta brain waves, which result in relaxation.
- The sugar of Twix can renovate willpower.
- Twix chocolate contains phenylethylamine, this is mild to your mood elevator.
- Consuming Twix chocolate increase Antioxidant levels in the blood.
- The carbohydrates in chocolate raise serotonin levels in the brain, resulting in a sense of well-being.
FAQs: Twix Nutrition Facts
Q: Is Twix a biscuit or chocolate
Ans: Twix is a caramel shortbread chocolate ba.
Q: How many calories are in one Twix bar?
Q: How many calories are in a Twix bar multipack?
Ans: Energy: 494 calories.
Q: How many calories are in a 4 pack of Twix bar?
Ans: Per Serving-
- 110 calories; 3 g sat fat (15% DV);
- 45 mg sodium (2% DV);
- 11 g total sugars. 4 servings per pack.
Q: Why is Twix bad?
Ans: Due to its high calories, Twix ranked at number six on their list of most unhealthy Halloween candies.