MT Dew Nutrition Facts, Mountain Dew Ingredients, 40 Health Risks
Mountain Dew Nutrition Facts
Mountain Dew Ingredients
Carbonated Water. High Fructose Corn Syrup. Citric Acid, Concentrated Orange Juice, Natural Flavors, Sodium Benzoate Preserves Freshness, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Caffeine, Erythorbic Acid Preserves Freshness, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Brominated Vegetable Oil, Yellow 5.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 290 Calories of Mountain Dew Soda?
Mountain Dew Health Risks
40 Reasons Why You Should Never Drink Mountain Dew.
- Mountain Dew can cause tooth decay.
- It can cause hormone and fertility disruption.
- It can cause weight gain.
- Mountain Dew has been linked to blood sugar problems.
- It can even cause memory loss.
- Drinking excessive Mountain Dew can cause skin lesions.
- It can make your thyroid burn out.
- drinking Mountain Dew has been linked to obesity.
- regular Mountain Dew has been linked to an increase in type 2 diabetes.
- Tooth Decay.
- Excess Belly Fat.
- Regularly consumed sugar-sweetened soda has an increased risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Increased risk of kidney stones.
- The British Medical Journal recommends that drinking sweetened sodas might contribute to heart failure.
- Soda is directly responsible for increased fat stores in the body which is increasing your stroke risk.
- The chemicals in Mountain Dew have been linked to neurological disturbances.
- Increase the possibility of Cardiovascular Disease.
- High Cholesterol in our body.
- Increase the risk of Colorectal Cancer.
- Memory Loss.
- Reproductive Cancers.
- Cellular Damage.
- Lymphatic Disorders.
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
- Breastfeeding Trouble.
- Hair Loss.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Biliary Cirrhosis.
- Bladder Cancer.
- Brain Tumors.
FAQs: MT Dew Nutrition Facts
Q: Is drinking Mountain Dew badly for you?
Ans: Mountain Dew (MT) is not a healthy drink. We should avoid drinking excessive amounts of soft drinks and sugar-sweetened beverages, including Mountain Dew. Excessive sugar in blood and weight is one of the two factors that can affect fertility. Excessive consumption of caffeine on Mt Dew will also harm your body. Check Caffeine Chart and Content of most popular drinks.
Q: Why is Mountain Dew Banned in over 100 countries?
Ans: This drink contains Brominated Vegetable Oil (BVO), an emulsifier that can cause reproductive and behavioral problems.
Q: What can I substitute for Mountain Dew?
Ans: To keep you free from dehydrated, drink water, milk, tea, or other healthy, cheaper alternatives in place of the Mountain Dew.