Canes Nutrition Facts, Cane’s Sauce Calories, Carbs, Fat, Sodium, Recipe
Canes Nutrition Facts
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 1860 Calories of Raising Cane’s Caniac Combo?
Cane’s Sauce Recipe
How to Make Raising Cane’s Sauce with Only 5 Ingredients?
- Prep Time:5 mins
- Cook Time:0
- Total Time:5 mins
Raising Cane’s sauce Ingredients
- Chicken Breast.
- 2 Cups Flour.
- 2 Egg.
- 1 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- 2 tsp Salt.
- 2 tsp Baking Powder.
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder.
- 2 Cups Buttermilk.
- ⅔ cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- At first, gather all the ingredients.
- Then cut your thick juicy chicken breasts into strips.
- Whisk together 2 Eggs, 2 Cups Buttermilk & 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder. Then pour mixture along with chicken into a sealable container.
- Refrigerate this mixture for 2-5 hours.
- Combine 2 Cups Flour, 1 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs, 2 tsp Baking Powder, and 2 tsp Salt in a paper bag or the Batter Pro.
- Pitch chicken into this mixture and shake.
- Pitch chicken back into the wet mixture it was marinating in.
- Toss chicken back into the dry mixture. Then shake one last time. At this time, they should have a beautiful double coat.
- Deep fry for 3-5 minutes at 350°F or until fully cooked on the inside.
FAQs: Canes Nutrition Facts
Q: Is Raising Cane’s healthy?
Ans: Raising Cane’s is rich in sodium, fat, and cholesterol.